Sunday 28 February 2016

Last Projects from our Guest Designers- Bec Genet and Leila Cassimira

Czas na ostatnie prace od naszych utalentowanych Gościnnych Projektantek Bec Genet i Leili Cassimiry. Dziś chciałyby Wam pokazać swoje piękne layouty.

It's time for the last inspiration from our talented Guest Designers: Bec Genet and Leila Cassimira
They would like to show you their beautiful layots.


***

Bec Genet


I started by applying clear gesso to the background paper Written Stories from the Secret Letters collection.
I then used the papers Little Secrets and A Letter To You from the Secret Letters collection plus the paper First Snow from the Winter Tales collection to layer under my photo. I distressed all the layers and inked the edges with brown ink.



I started my background by putting gel medium through the ‘Your Art stencil. 
I next added colour with the mists Pastel Cinnamon, Pastel Yellow, Chalk Yellow Amber, Chalk Dark Brown and Pearl Gold Paint. Then some white splashes with watered down gesso. I added modeling paste through the ‘Holly’ Stencil.



I coloured the chipboard with the Pearl Gold paint and then rubbed white gesso on the edges to lighten it.


I wraped the Gold Chain sting around some white wire trim to layer under my photo, I also layered doilies and chipboard amongst my paper layers. 
I added my flowers and embellishments, I used the gold paint and white gesso to add details on the flowers.
Finally I added gold sequins from the Gold Sequin String. And Cream Jagoda berries





Products used:



***

Leila Cassimira



I love monochromatic projects and these pinks are amazing. In the picture is my daughter when she was little with her best friend. Today they are so grown up.  I missed that time.


Again the 13arts projects made all difference in textures on layout, gorgeous!!!



This is my last Guest Designer project and I was so honored in share my work in last three months.


Supplies:


***

Dziewczyny, dziękujemy, że byłyście naszymi Gościnnymi Projektantkami i za wszystkie Wasze piękne prace! Do zobaczenia w przyszłości! 
Thank you Ladies for being our Guests and for all your beautiful projects! See you in the future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment