Friday 25 December 2015

"Bamby" by Alberto


Hello everyone! 




I made a special layout for my second inspirational post.. a christmas "bamby" in a fancy Mixed media Lo!


I had fun with inks, stamps, flowers and much much more...


some close ups for you..



And here is the list of the 13@rts products i have used:
-Mist "pastel mint"
-Mist "Pastel yellow"



of course if you check the shop you will find many more of the inks I've used in a lot of different colors and shades! Each color is unique and perfect for any kind of projects!

Hope you liked my post and i really can't wait to read what you think about it!

and of course for any question i'm here to help you, just hit me a message or an email! 





Much love,

Alberto


2 comments:

  1. Alberto,
    Merry Christmas! Your page is gorgeous, as is your design. And, the photo is wonderful. I especially like the colors you selected.

    ReplyDelete