Sunday 9 March 2014

Wyzwanie #16 - Challenge #16 - BACKGROUND

Zapraszam serdecznie na nasze najnowsze wyzwanie.
You are very welcome to join our new challenge.


Szczegółowe wytyczne wyzwania #16:
1. Stwórz dowolną pracę (layout, kartkę, atc...), której tło będzie wykonane od podstaw przy pomocy mediów - możesz użyć farb, past modelujących, tuszy, mgiełek, kawy, herbaty, soli... 
2.Bazą pracy może być papier biały, kraftowy, kartka ze starej książki - wszystko oprócz papieru scrapowego. 
3.Nie licząc tła, możesz użyć w pracy fragmentów papierów scrapowych.
4. Opublikuj pracę na swoim blogu i zgłoś ją poprzez narzędzie Inlinkz na końcu posta (link bezpośredni do zgłoszonej pracy, nie do całego bloga). 
5. W poście, w którym opublikowana jest praca prosimy o podanie linka i informacji o naszym wyzwaniu.
6. Można zgłaszać dowolną ilość prac. 
7. Praca może być zgłoszona maksymalnie na 2 inne wyzwania i musi być nowa, niepublikowana przed ogłoszeniem naszego wyzwania. 
8. Wyzwanie trwa od dziś do 23.03.2014 do godz. 23.55. Wyniki zostaną ogłoszone 27.03.2014. 

Po zakończeniu wyzwania nasz zespół wybierze najlepszą pracą (nie będziemy już rozdzielać na prace z Polski i z zagranicy), która zostanie nagrodzona bonem na zakupy z naszego sklepu o wartości 60 zł.  z darmową przesyłką. 
 Zwycięzca wyzwania zostanie zaproszony do gościnnego projektowania w jednym z następnych wyzwań. Dodatkowo wyróżnimy na blogu prace, które zdobyły największą ilość punktów w głosowaniu. 


Rules of challenge #16:
1. Create a project (layout, card, art journal page etc.) with a mixed media background - you can use paints, modeling paste, inks, mists, coffee, tea, salt...
2. For a base of your project you can use white or kraft paper, or an old book page - anything except for patterned scrapbooking paper.
3. You can use pieces of scrapbooking paper in your project as long as it is not used for the background.
4. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the end of this post.
5. Please add link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
6. You may submit as many entries as you like.
7. You can enter with your project to maximum 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started.
8. The challenge ends March the 23rd at 23:55. Winners will be announced March the 27th, 2014. 

When the challenge ends, our Design Team will vote and pick the best project. It will be awarded with shopping voucher for 13 arts store worth - 60 PLN with free international shipping. The winner will be invited to join us in one of our challenges as Guest Designers. Additionally we will feature few works with biggest number of points. 

Serdecznie zapraszamy do wspólnej zabawy!
Please join our challenge and have fun!

***

 Zanim zoboczycie wspaniałe prace naszego zespołu, poznajmy zwyciężczynie naszych poprzednich wyzwań i zobaczmy ich fantastyczne inspiracje.
We have got fantastic inspirations from our team, but first we have also fantastic projects from our Guest Designers, who won our last challenges:

Please meet Jelissa first:

Hi everyone, my name is Jelissa and I come from sunny Singapore with my husband and two boys. My day job is a forensic scientist and in my spare time, I like to take photos, tinkle on the piano, read and of course, do some scrapping! 

I first started scrapping in 2010 as a substitute for scuba diving after my eldest son was born, and also to preserve those precious childhood memories. It soon became a serious hobby as it helped me to find balance after a disciplined day at work. I'm currently on the DT of Blue Fern Studios and I have featured some of their chipboards in today's post. It’s so exciting to be sharing with you on 13@rts how I have created a layout without patterned paper. You can also see more of my work here: http://jelibeanz.blogspot.sg/

I have titled my page “A Dream of Spring”. For my layout, I have used the following items: chipboard, tissue paper, tissue tape, product packaging, masking tape, gauze, canvas strips, trims and Polish postage stamps that came with my parcel of beautiful 13@rts paints.



Some close-ups:
I used textured white cardstock and arranged my tapes, strips and chipboard (from Blue Fern Studios). Then I painted them over with a layer of white gesso, and also some masking with texture paste. I misted everything with pink sprays and painted in some dark pink and purple. This is followed by some random stamping. After this is finished, I splattered some drops of green paint from 13@rts. I also did some stamping with versamark and heated some embossing powder.


I wanted to do some journaling but used an old Japanese Haiku (7-word poem) instead as I saw these cherry blossoms in Japan. It says, “For the raucous world, the cure is late cherry blossoms”. With so much chaos in the world now and countries going to war, we need to remind ourselves that there is beauty around us, and take a step back from violence to admire what is worth saving in this world. This is also why I named this “A Dream of Spring” as it is the title of the last book in the series “A Song of Ice and Fire” – a story about war, loyalty, friendship, family and magic – where everything terrible and cruel is finally stopped and peace returns.


I hope you like what I have shared with you today. 

>>><<<

Now let's meet Arnlaug:


I'm a 31 year old "girl" from a small island at the west coast of Norway. 
I'm married and we have to little girls together. I work full time as a social worker so the days are busy. I've been scrapping since 2008 but I would say it's the last 2 years my creativity really hit the surface. And now I can't stop;-) I mainly make layouts but sometimes I try out other projects aswell. I love scrapping because it's a hobby for both memory keeping and creating art. When I scrap my mind relaxes and takes me away from the busy everyday life.
I am a scrapper with a lot of variety and can't say I have one particular style. But I have to say I'm having a blast when I'm playing with mixed media:-)


You can visit my blog at Arnlaugshobby.blogspot.com


To make this page I started out with tissue paper covered in gesso. Next I glued down some bling (what do yo call this strips of bling?), a flower stem, some glass beads and glass microspheres. Then I covered them in gesso and spritzed on Ayeeda Mist pastel lime and chalk ultramarine. I also added a touch of black Ayeeda ink. 
To finish off the page I put a tag on as a photomat. This is the tag I used trying out the products:-) I also put some mist on the white roses. The big blue flower was the perfect match for this page:-)


  

***
Thank You very much Jelissa and Arnlaug, your artworks are absolutely AMAZING!!!

***
A oto kilka inspiracji od naszego fantastycznego zespołu:
And here's some inspiring artworks from our great team:



I've used:



Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Celadon
Ayeeda Gesso
Ayeeda pearl mist olive green
Ayeeda pastel mist - mint
Ayeeda pastel mist - yellow

FRAU_MULLER
I've made my lo based on white paper and watercolor paint with different mediums

 I've used:
Papier All the time 
Gesso 
Ayeeda Paint Matte Yellow 
Chalk Yellow Amber Mist 
Ayeeda Paint Gold Glitter 


NADIA CANIZZO



I've used:

DOROTA DOŁĘGA


I've used:
Gesso
Modeling paste
Pastel berry mist
Pastel lavender mist

Zajrzycie na blogi projektantek po więcej szczegółów :)
Please visit our designers' blogs to see more details :)

Czekamy na Wasze prace niecierpliwie.
Please join us and have fun! 
We can't wait to see your creations:)

Pozdrawiam
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Rewelacyjne prace podziwiam i się inspiruję!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniałe prace, ja tak nie potrafi i narazie delikatnie eksperymentuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I will try!
    Thank for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. de belles réalisations ! et participantes :-)

    ReplyDelete