Thursday 5 December 2013

A layout by Nadia!

Hi everyone! It's Nadia here with you today. 

I am sharing a layout I created about my little baby Sofia, who has beautiful cheeks that I truly DO kiss all day long. Funny thing is..she doesn't complain! She just sits there LOL!

"Chubby Cheeks"

I have used a number of 13arts Ayeeda mediums here on this page and below is an image showing you just how I put Ayeeda's products to use :) 

I would like to give credit to Nine, whose tutorial on an amazing background effect was the inspiration for what you see here behind the photo. Nine taught an online tutorial I had the privilege of watching and I was really motivated to use a large black title like that and strips of  water colour paper behind my photo and treating them with some 13arts paints, inks, and mists!



Now here are some close ups..



Materials List

Paper collection
 13arts  Frosted Life
13arts Faces Of Spring collection
Art Mediums
13arts  Ayeeda Gesso
Mists , Inks and Paints
13arts Ayeeda Ink- Yellow
13arts Ayeeda Ink - Orange

13arts Ayeeda Chalk Mist - Yellow Lemon

13arts Ayeeda Paints- Matte Yellow

Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Thanks for dropping by today! See you next time :))

Find me here...
 
 


3 comments: