Friday 27 December 2013

A layout by Nadia using Timeless collection

Hi everyone! It's Nadia here with you today. 

I truly do love 13arts. I will say it is one of the best Design Teams to be on and the products that the owner Aida is releasing every few months REALLY get me excited to get creating. 

You should check out the online store HERE but if you are not close to Europe but closer to the USA then you should know that a lot of 13arts products are also available at the Flying Unicorn  HERE

"Under The Harbour Bridge"

So I live in the beautiful city of Sydney, and one of our most famous icons is the Harbour Bridge. I live about 15 minutes away from it but it is all the way over the other side of the city for me , which means crossing over it every time we want to get there. This part where the picture above is taken is at Milsons Point, right next to the famous Luna Park and it is just one of my most favourite spots. If you look at the picture closely, you can see on the left hand side the Sydney Opera House :) It is an amazing spot . 



Now here is an idea of how I used 13arts products on my layout. 
and here are some close ups..






Materials List
Art Mediums: Idea Coarse White Paste (from 13arts), 13arts  Ayeeda Gesso13arts  Ayeeda Medium - modeling paste13arts  Ayeeda Medium - acrylic gel medium



   


Modeling Paste 120mlGesso - 120ml acrylic primerMedium Gel - Gel medium
     


Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Thanks for dropping by today! See you next time :))

For more of my work please see my blog HERE

3 comments:

  1. Nadia, this LO is my favorite of your LOs!!! What a great shadows of yellow!
    And you are lucky to try this new collection - it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Nadia, LOVE the colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, so many details, I really like the way you used mist and ink. Super!

    ReplyDelete